‘To live life free from abuse or abusing’
- Listen to the voice of the victim.
- Provide intervention support for families effected by domestic abuse. Including the abused, abuser and effected children.
- Work in partnership with other agencies in the fight against abuse.
- Raise the awareness of domestic abuse within our communities. Give the victims the confidence to be brave in adversity and report abuse and seek help.
- Empower those effected by domestic abuse to create a safer, happier home environment.
- To allow people to make their own decisions. We believe that those we support have the right to an informed choice and to make their own decisions.
- Confidentiality. We believe in providing an environment to talk openly and safely.
- To work without judgement. We believe that all individuals matter, whether that be the victim or perpetrator. You can come and speak to us without being judged or rejected.
- To work transparently. We will work open and honestly with those who instill their trust in us, support us or work with us.
- To persevere. To accept, if now is not the right time and to always leave our door open, never turning anyone away.